There are several commuter parking options close to the Colindale building that all staff can use. As well as additional car parking options in the wider area. These range in price and distance from the office (some are free and others pay and display). Below you will find maps and key information about local parking to help you plan your journey. You can also find information about these parking locations via barnet.gov.uk and use apps such as city mapper and google maps to help plan your journey.
- Overview of all parking locations
- Colindale Underground Station
- Watling Avenue
- Bunns Lane
- Mill Hill Broadway Station
- Daws Lane
Other Options for Commuter Parking
Pre bookable parking options can be booked independently by staff.
- Find Parking Spaces, Car Parks & Driveways for Rent – YourParkingSpace
- Parking in the remainder of the RAF Museum visitors car park will still be possible, at the going rates set by the museum.
Disclaimer: The commuter parking options are open market options. This is not a council recommendation. Please stay aware of your surroundings when using them. In an emergency, dial 999, keep calm and answer the operator’s questions as clearly as you can, giving as much information as possible.