What’s SharePoint Online?
SharePoint Online is a place to securely store, organise, share, and access our information. Typically, delivery units / service areas will have their own dedicated areas to store, share and manage their working documents with colleagues, customers and partners through Office 365’s range of collaboration tools.
What’s the benefits of using SharePoint?
SharePoint Online allows you to connect with colleagues in new and creative ways, this streamlined approach to team based work allows information and knowledge to flow more freely throughout the organisation.
- Information is easily searchable using SharePoint’s build-in search functionality.
- Colleagues can easily collaborate with each other through the sharing of documents, receiving notifications and co-authoring on documents.
- Versioning allows a single point of truth, SharePoint Online is capable of retaining all versions and can make the latest version available at all times via a single link.
- Filters and views allows documents to be displayed in accordance of relevance without the use of a nested folder structure.
- Information can be easily accessible from mobile devices.
- End User Training Guide
- End User – Check Point List
- Power User Training Guide
- Power User – Check Point List
- Admin Training Guide
For IT Support and Assistance Access Service Now