We have spaces available for Skype for Business Telephony training sessions taking place between 10 – 12 July. This is a great opportunity if you have already switched over to Skype telephony however missed the chance to attend the Basic and/or Advance training.
The Basic session will take you through the steps in using Skype if you are a first-time user such as
- making and receiving a call
- making a video call
- how to set up voicemail (if required)
- setting up skype meeting, divert/call forwarding.
The Advance session will take you through features such as
- sharing your screen for presentations
- setting up team call group(hunt group)
- co-authoring a document.
We currently have sessions taking place on 3 different days to choose from at either NLBP or Barnet House. To book a session that meets your skillset needs, please click on the following link:
- Training at NLBP (Skype for Business 101 or Advanced)
- Training at Barnet House (Skype for Business 101 or Advanced)